Start a new topic

AdWords API Error

I am having trouble modifying my AdWords queries in Supermetrics. The refresh trigger works fine, but when I modify the query using the sidebar, I get the error: 

Failed to load: InternalApiError:UNEXPECTED_INTERNAL_API_ERROR @ com.google.ads.api.services.common.error.InternalApiError.(InternalApiErro...

I tried logging out of the AdWords data source and now I cannot log back in because of this error:

"It seems you tried to log in with a Google Account that does not have Google AdWords enabled. Please try again with another Google Account."

However, my account does have Google AdWords enabled and has admin access to 3800 accounts.

Please advise,

Abby

1 person has this problem

Any update on this issue? I'm now having precisely the same issue with a number of accounts all of which do have AdWords access.

2 people like this

same issue here.  submitted a ticket on it.  have ensured I logged in to only one adwords account with the same credentials as google sheets and no other google accounts logged in.  still doesn't work.

2 people like this

This has been happening to me today. Doesn't seem to matter which of several 'Adwords accessing' Google accounts I try and authorise, it fails with that same message

1 person likes this

I submitted a ticket today as well. Hope they can fix this soon. 

1 person likes this

Same issue here!

1 person likes this

I'm having the same issue as well.

Same problem here. 

1 person likes this

I'm having the same problem, anyone got news on the subject?

It seems to be back up for me.

Its seems to be back up for me as well. Adwords queries are working again

Confirmed, everything is back up and running for me as well. SM replied to my ticket with this: 

"Recent update to AdWords connector affected the login / account fetch process. 

This issue has been fixed and all AdWords queries should work normally now."

Login or Signup to post a comment