Supermetrics Support Forum

Solved

Twitter Query Failing

Continually receive message of "Waiting for Twitter Ads to Respond" when refreshing a query that previously worked.

2 people have this problem
  • Hi,

are other Twitter Ads queries working while using the same account? If you don't have any, could you make a simple test, for example like this:

-Select dates: "Yesterday"

-Select metrics: "Clicks"

-Split by: "Date"

If that query works, please send us full details of your query that you get the warning from.

Best regards,

-Supermetrics Team

• I have the same problem for two days.  The running query is always stuck at 35 % for some reason  and in most query from twitter I have :Error: execution time limit (1800 seconds) reached.

• Hi,

if you're still experiencing the same issue, could you please tell us all of your query details (screenshots of the sidebar work as well). Thanks!

Best regards,
    -Supermetrics Team

• +1 for same issue.

Doesn't seem linked to account or particular days or metrics.

Any query I try just doesn't run.

Gets stuck at 5%. Sometimes manages to get to 35% and then eventually getting a timeout error like above.

Seems an issue with the Twitter API not playing ball with you?

• I still have the same problem, but it's quite new as a couple a days before everything was working. I attached the capture of the query and the running query ( stuck at 35% )

Capture 2.PNG
    (9.25 KB)
    Capture.PNG
    (50.1 KB)
  • Hi! 

Thank you for letting us know. We are in contact with Twitters technical team and try to sort this out as soon as possible. We'll let you know when something new comes up. Thank you for you patience.

Best regards,

-Supermetrics Team

1 person likes this
  • As an update as it might help the others - deleting the account and re-authorising seems to has fixed it for me. Looks like it might have been expired authorisation issue?

• Hi,

This most recent slowness in the Twitter Ads queries was caused by an issue on our side. We rolled out a fix for this issue yesterday, and performance should be back to normal. If you still experience problems running Twitter Ads queries, please let us know and we'll investigate each case individually.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Best regards,

-Supermetrics Team

• Hi,

I am still facing this issue.

It gets stuck at 5% and sometimes manages to go to 35% but thats it.

Thanks,

Bader

• Hi, 

I'm still having the same issue... can't modify or create new query

• Here is a screenshot

• Roxane and Bader,

According to our logs, some of your queries time out, while some finish but take an usually long time (20-40 minutes) to process on Twitter's side. We've escalated this to Twitter and will keep you posted.

Best regards,

-Supermetrics Team

• Hi,

Twitter have been working on the performance issue, and Twitter Ads query speeds have improved significantly in the recent days. Please try running your queries again now. Thanks!

Best regards,

-Supermetrics Team

• I am currently experiencing this problem. Is there some way I can correct this?

Thanks

Login to post a comment