Supermetrics Support Forum

Error: Daily Limit Exceeded in DoubleClick Bid Manager

Hi!

I cannot update the DoubleClick queries. I have a few documents with a Daily and weekly update scheduled.

Until the last week it worked properly, but from the last 7 days It does not update none of the queries from any document.

I know there is a Maximum of 2000 requests per day. However, I do not have any data, none of the queries is working.

Do you have a clue about what can be happening?

Thank you!

• Hello,

Unfortunately this issue is at Google's end and we can only support them on fixing the issue. 

Please visit https://support.supermetrics.com/support/discussions/topics/19000019321 for more information.

We're sorry for the troubles that this is causing you. 

Kind regards,

Dawit Nida

Software Developer

supermetrics.com

Twitter: @Supermetrics 

Support forum: support.supermetrics.com

• Hi, the last message I read in that forum is this:

Latest development from DoubleClick about the issue: 

“We believe the bug could be less with the API and more with the reporting stack. We are still working through a resolution.”

Best regards,

-Supermetrics Team

Do you have any new on this issue? Please, let us know. Thanks in advance

1 person likes this
  • This is becoming an issue for me as well. If I do a manual update all is well but updates from trigger(s) fail every night. I have ETL setup around this that combines this data with other sources. I REALLY need it to work with a trigger because the logic is going to become pretty complex and this will cause everything to fail in production.

Any developments?

• Hello Joel,

This is actually DoubleClick for Advertisers/Campaign Manager. Supermetrics is relaying the exceeding quota limit message from Google. 

Please check your DoubleClick Campaign Manager account quota limit. I can't even open the error link from Google (https://support.google.com/dfa/answer/....) You have the link on the response on the sheets/screenshots you've attached. 

Kind regards, 

Dawit Nida

Login to post a comment