Supermetrics Support Forum

Solved

Error: [unauthorized]. Expired access token.

I ran across this message when i tried to refresh my query string for my LinkedIn Ads. "Error :[unauthorized]. Expired access token" Do i need to create a new query string or and rerun my query. I adjusted the date range and I came across the same thing.

Thanks! 

1 person has this problem
  • I just had the same problem. Here you can see  an image from the msg

• Hi!

This happens some times when there has been for example a larger change in the data source API.

You need to log out and back in from that data source:

Best regards,

-Supermetrics Team

• http://d.pr/i/EaDVj5

If I do this. Do other reports that I set up to run automatically will stop running? Do I have to set up everything again?

• Hi Pablo,

only if you have used an account that you log out from and don't log back in with it. As long as you're connected in to those accounts that you have used, every query keeps working automatically (the log-in is not query specific).

Best regards,

-Supermetrics Team

• Hi, 

I have also this same problem. I have done daily refreshing queries to linkedin ads and got an expired token error. 
    I dont want to login from Supermetrics to LinkedIn every month. If I dont login, my customer dont have fresh data in their reports. Can the token be extended somehow? 

Aleksi

• Hi Aleksi and everyone else,

LinkedIn has announced that there has been a bug in their API which has caused this issue. So far we need to fix these one by one but they are already rolling out a fix for it, which will be implemented for all of their users by 3.11.2017.

In the meantime, could you please send us your User Id's through a private ticket and we'll delete the tokens. After that, you'll need to login again to LinkedIn and you're good to go. 

Best regards,

-Supermetrics Team

• Hi

I have the same error message for a Linkedin Ads reporting. I've tried to log out/in as explained previously but it seems that I cannot edit the query. It keeps loading forever when I clic on 'modify'

Thanks

• Hi Ludivine,

could you please send us a private ticket about your issue.

Best regards,

-Supermetrics Team

1 person likes this
  • Hi Jouni. Done

Login to post a comment