Start a new topic
Solved

How to filter trafic bij utm tags

Hi,

I want put data from a partner from us in a spreadsheet. I want to do this by some utm tags and filter it with the utm_term . How can i do this?

Kind regards,

Jeroen

Hi Jeroen,

for UTM terms, there is no dedicated filters but as UTM's appear in the URL, you can use for example this kind of filter:

Best regards,

-Supermetrics Team

Hi,

I cant found the 'final url' option. I set this options in the sidebar:

where can i find it? 

Kind regards,

Jeroen

Hi Jeroen,

sorry I thought that you were talking about AdWords queries. Unfortunately I cannot test which one of these is the correct one for you but with one of these you can set up the filter in Google Analytics:

Best regards,

-Supermetrics Team

still don't found it. Can you send a screenshot? 

-For example the "Ad destination URL" -can be found closer to the middle of the list.

Best reagards,

-Supermetrics Team

Thnx! i found it.

Witch settings do i have to set, for example when i want to see all the sessions from the following url:

https://www.chalet.nl/wintersport/o12631/Chalet-Ditz?utm_medium=affiliate&utm_source=tradetracker&utm_campaign=chaletnl&utm_term=8110#price-availability

Kind regards,

Jeroen

Hi Jeroen,

most likely you would get it with filters like this:

"Ad destination URL" "Contains" "affiliate"

"And"

"Ad destination URL" "Contains" "tradetracker"

"And"

"Ad destination URL" "Contains" "chaletnl"

Best regards,

-Supermetrics Team

Hi Jouni,

The tool respond with: no data founded. The url is not used in an Adwords campain. Is that a problem? if not, which settings do i have to use?

Kind regards,

Jeroen

Hi,

in that case, try using "page path" instead of "Ad destination URL" in the filters.

Best regards,

-Supermetrics Team

Hi,

I got some data. But not the right data. See screenshot below. Sollution?

Kind regards,

Jeroen

Found the sollution by my self. How is it posible that you can't found this sollution within 13 days?
Is it my explanation of the situation? How can we improve this for in the future? 

Kind regards,
Jeroen

oplossing.PNG
(21.7 KB)

Hi Jeroen,

everyones GA setup is unique and this is why we sometimes may suggest incorrect solutions. It's hard to find a certainly correct answer straight away when it comes to filtering someone else's GA setup. We're sorry for the inconvenience.

Best regards,

-Supermetrics Team

Login or Signup to post a comment