Start a new topic
Solved

Facebook Insights Accounts missing

Hi there,

Somehow my Facebook pages, of which I have manager access level, don't pop up in Google Sheets. This is not via Business Manager as I read in other posts that they have a different API. The manager of this page added my personal Facebook account as a manager to the page.

What does it take to get the accounts to be available in de Facebook Insights source?

Thanks alot!

Hi Sander,

you need to have either of the two top level permissions for the pages to be able to get their data with Supermetrics:

Best regards,

-Supermetrics Team

I have admin rights to a page.

I can see it in the list of Facebook pages to select in Data Studio Facebook Insights (by supermetrics) but I can not select the page.

I have selected 12 other pages.

So why can I not select this page?

Hi James,

thanks for the info. Could you please send us a screen shot of the situation when you try to select the account (that you cannot) in the connector.

Best regards,

-Supermetrics Team

screenshot as requested

Hi James,

thank you very much for the screen shot. We have made some changes in to the connectors, so could you please try it again and let us know of the outcome. Thanks!

Best regards,

-Supermetrics Team

I think I am having a similar issue. I am trying to add more FB pages that I manage, but the ones I want to add, do not appear in the drop-down menu that says "Select Pages" I do have admin rights to them. plz help. The page I need is Called "Faith Family America". 

Here is a screenshot of my admin access via Facebook. 

Hi Josh,

try the following:

-log out from Facebook

-remove your login from the FB Insights connector in Data Studio

-login again with your account

-when you see the window where you are asked for permissions, open up the menu where you can see which account to give it for

-select all that you need

Best regards,

-Supermetrics Team

Login or Signup to post a comment