Supermetrics Support Forum

Solved

Video Average Watch Time metric

Is it the Video Average Watch Time metric included in the metrics for the Facebook Ads? 

• Hi,

I found the  video_avg_time_watched_actions.

Can you include it in the metrics list.

Thank you

1 person likes this
  • Hi,

We've added "Video average percentage watched" and "Video average watch time" as Facebook Ads metrics. You can find them under the "Media" section. If you have any questions, please let us know.

Best regards,

-Supermetrics Team

• Hi George,

all the metrics that are available in the Facebook Insights API, you should find from Supermetrics. I believe this might be the one you're looking for:

If not, please check their reports list and if you find any that are missing from Supermetrics, please let us know:

https://developers.facebook.com/docs/graph-api/reference/v2.9/insights

Best regards,

-Supermetrics Team

• Hi,

Thanks for the response.

Although, I cannot find this metric in the list. I am using the Facebook Ads data source.

Should I reset the data source?

Thanks in advance.

• I just found that this metric exists in Facebook Insights data source and not in the Facebook Ads, although the business manager has the Video Average Watch Time metric

• Hi George,

you're correct, it's only available through FB Insights. You can also check if it would have come available through FB Ads API as well: https://developers.facebook.com/docs/marketing-api/insights/v2.9

Best regards,

-Supermetrics Team

• Will do. It takes some time as we are having a holiday season but you'll be notified once it's added.

Best regards,

-Supermetrics Team

• Thank you very much Jouni!

• I would also like to be notified when it is available! Been looking for this metric for months!

Can you also add this metric: video_avg_percent_watched_actions

• +1 on this. It'd be a very useful metric to have, instead of trying to force joins between the insights and ads manager data

Login to post a comment