Supermetrics Support Forum

Solved

Twitter Analytics data pull

Hi all, 

How can I pull Twitter Analytics data?

I am using Twitter common data source, with "Twitter user tweets" selection. There is only data for likes and retweets, but no engagement rate or impressions number. 

How can I pull those metrics?

Thank you.

• Looking for this as well. Trying to get the same data from https://analytics.twitter.com/ for a given account.

• Hi Lindsay,

unfortunately Twitters organic data API is very restricted on what's available. We would also like to see a more comprehensive list of metrics from them but so far only their paid content (Ads API) is offering more insights.

Best regards,

-Supermetrics Team

1 person likes this
  • Any news on this? trying to pull data such as number of followers, engagement rate etc but with no luck...any ideas_

• Hi Valentino,

there seems to be a data source to get more organic Twitter data but that is only available for Twitter users with some extra costs. We're looking in to the possibilities to integrate this data source with Supermetrics as well.

Best regards,

-Supermetrics Team

• Hi Jouni

Thank you for your reply.

Much looking forward to this integration as this would make such a difference!

Best regards,
    Valentino

1 person likes this
  • I'm also looking for this integration. Any idea on timeline for this?

Thanks,
    K

• Any update on this? SproutSocial is able to pull per-tweet impressions (or reach), so the data is definitely available. This information is very important for analyzing Twitter posts...

1 person likes this
  • Hi there Jouni, 

Have you guys any update on this:

"there seems to be a data source to get more organic Twitter data but that is only available for Twitter users with some extra costs. We're looking in to the possibilities to integrate this data source with Supermetrics as well."

I have created a Data Studio dashboard including the Facebook Insights and LinkedIn Company Page Analytics data connectors. It's a real shame the the Twitter Analytics connector does not exist as other providers appear to offer it.  My client doesn't advertise on Twitter so the Ads Connector is not relevant (unless you can pull organic metrics?). 

Thanks for letting us know. 

Kind regards,

Peter

• Hi Peter,

we have progressed with the Twitter Analytics connector but it's not yet ready for beta testing. We'll let you know in our monthly newsletter when it becomes available.

Best regards,

-Supermetrics Team

• Hi guys

Any update on this timeline? The Twitter data is critical for me, it seems to be the one thing I can't get using Supermetrics :/ hoping for a fix soon!

Thanks

Lev

Login to post a comment