Start a new topic

Facebook Ads: DMA Region Breakdown Unavailable

I've attached a screenshot showing how Facebook allows us to break down performance by DMA region. The same option is not available in supermetrics. When will this be supported? 

2 people have this problem

Hi David,

all metrics that are available in the Facebook Ads API, you should find from Supermetrics.

Could you please check their reports list and if you find any that are missing from Supermetrics, please let us know:

Best regards,

-Supermetrics Team

I think what David is referring to is missing Facebook Breakdown values. These are ways to group data, which in the Supermetrics sheets add-on sidebar is in the "Split by" dropdown menu.

In the Facebook documentation, they can be found here: https://developers.facebook.com/docs/marketing-api/insights/breakdowns/v2.9

Currently, two important breakdowns that I'd like to request are dma (which is what David was asking about) and publisher_platform.

Thanks!

Hi to all,

thank you for the information about these metrics. We have sent your requests to our development team. Adding them to Supermetrics may though take a little time as we are in a middle of holiday season. Thank you for your patience!

Best regards,

-Supermetrics Team

Hi - is there an update on these additional ways of splitting Facebook data?

Hi,

unfortunately our holiday season is still making delays in to our development pipeline but rest assured, these are on the way.

Best regards,

-Supermetrics Team

Hi Jouni — any update on this thread? DMA region and other Facebook data?

Thanks.

Any update on this? We also really need to be able to filter by DMA

hi Jouni and team, I agree with the previous commenters that this is a pain point.  We have the ability to pivot by DMA from other connectors (AdWords directly, for example in data studio) but have had to create work arounds for the Facebook side.  Let us know if there are any updates, or if we can help with any details to help the team internally.  

Best, 

Paul

Supermetrics team.  We need to show performance by DMA and Platform. Any update on the status of this fix?

Hey team! We too need a breakdown by platform (we are auto optimization for platform within ad sets). Any updates on this ask?

Hi!

Thanks for being patient. These dimensions are still on the development pipeline but due to larger changes, we've had to postpone the implementation. Scheduled development for these is in June/July. We'll let you know in our monthly newsletter when DMA dimension etc. are available.

Best regards,

-Supermetrics Team

Login or Signup to post a comment