Start a new topic

Query Adwords "Limited by budget"

Hi all,

Is there a way to query campaign status from adwords? The goal is to have a day-to-day overview of capped budgets in a google sheet.

Impr.share lost due to budget has a reporting delay so that doesn't fit the need to have a day-to-day grip on capped budgets

Also, the solution we are looking for needs to have support for shared budgets

Hi Bert,

"Campaign status" can be found from Split to -values. Although we unfortunately do not know how to use shared budgets in this kind of query.

Best regards,

-Supermetrics Team

Hi Jouni,

When using the campaign status split to, the status returned is called "enabled" this is it the case even for campaigns that have ended, I have found that 'Ended' campaigns are still considered 'Enabled' for some reason. This is the case for 'Limited by budget' and other types of status found on adwords, they all return 'enabled'
Do you know if there is a way to return the statuses I am looking for, such as 'Ended' and 'Limited by budget'?

Hi Luke,

thanks for the extra info. I am not aware of such metric / dimension but you can go through AdWords documentation to doublecheck, and if we have missed it, could you please let us know and send a link to it and we'll definitely add it in to our connector. Thanks!

Best regards,

-Supermetrics Team

Hi Jouni,

Thank you for that link, it's very helpful, I think maybe the ServingStatus metric might be able to provide what I'm looking for, I couldn't find it in the supermetrics query though, do you know if it's there?

I would like to see if this returns the values I need

Thanks for your help

Hi Luke,

thanks for the details. Our development team takes a look at this and they'll let you know if it's possible to fetch with Supermetrics.

Investigating this issue may take some time, so thank you for you patience.

Best regards,

-Supermetrics Team

Login or Signup to post a comment