Supermetrics Support Forum

Solved

Facebook Follower Count not Total Likes

Hi there, 

I am looking to pull the Facebook Follower Count data from Supermetrics, however the only available metric is Total Likes. Is there something I am missing in terms of terminology here? How can I get the follower count metric? 

Regards,
Yashas 

1 person has this problem
  • Hi Yashas,

all the metrics that are available in the Facebook Insights API, you should find from Supermetrics.

Could you please check their reports list and if you find any that are missing from Supermetrics, please let us know:

Best regards,

-Supermetrics Team

• Hi there. 

I seem to be having the same issue.

We have a global fb page, that gathers the total numbers of followers across our market pages. Is total number of followers a metric you will include in the near future? Or is it included already? I can´t seem to find the metric. And total numbers of like is unfortunately not sufficient (or correct :) ) 

• Hi,

"Total Likes" should be the number you're looking for. That metric is called "page_fans" in FB Insights API and that's what we're using for "Total Likes":

Best regards,

-Supermetrics Team

• "Total likes" seems to work for regular facebook pages, but is not accurate for "Watch Pages". Is there a way to collect the accurate followers for Watch pages?

• Hi Emily,

unfortunately we have no insights on this and we couldn't find any related information from Facebook Insights API documentation. I'd recommend looking in to Facebooks support forum: https://www.facebook.com/business/help/community/ in this case.

Best regards,

-Supermetrics Team

Login to post a comment