Start a new topic
Solved

I cannot Add new Facebook Adds accounts

Hi!

I am using the Supermetrics for Google Drive Super Pro version.

When I try to add a new account to Facebook Ads, the log in window opens and closes almost instantly, being impossiblle to log in.

However, I can add new accounts in other Data Sources and complete the Log in step without any problems.

What can I do to fix this issue?

Thanks!

Hi,

sorry to hear about the issue. It seems that there was a small issue with the authenticating late last week but it has been now fixed. Please let me know if this happens again. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Best regards,

-Supermetrics Team

Hi, 

I have got the same Problem here with the Facebook Ads and the Facebook Insights API as well. 

Existing connections to datasources/accounts were requested as usual, but I was unable to select new accounts with the Facebook Ads and Facebook Insights. So I logged out to reauthenticate, but it is not possible to log in again at the moment. 

The Login screen flashes up and disappears (as described above) and I get the following notificiation with an infinite spinner (tried different browser and Facebook Accounts):

Login page has been opened in a separate window, log in and return here. Or cancel the log in here.

Please fix soon, since I am not able to even update my existing querys.

Thank you and best regards,

Till

Dear Supermetrics Support,

I was able to halt the login complete window (https://supermetrics.com/login-complete/) in MS Edge:

The ID seems to be empty. Is this correct?

Best regards,

Till

Hi,

just a quick info. The issue seems to have been resolved.

Greetings,

Till

Hi Till,

great to hear! 

Best regards,

-Supermetrics Team

Hello! This is broken for us now! Any idea why the problem has resurfaced? We're in the middle of a big push to get this done right now. Any light shed on this would be greatly appreciated!

1 person likes this

I'm having the same issue as well.

I logged out of the Facebook Ads account in the Supermetrics sidebar. When I try to log back in a page opens and is closed real quick and I'm left with this spinning forever.

I've tried logging out of Facebook, clearing cookies, nothing seems to work.

Hi!

We just tested the login process and it seems to be working normally. It was most likely just a small glitch from FB's side, or are you still experiencing this issue?

Best regards,

-Supermetrics Team

1 person likes this

Yep. Working again for me. Thanks!

I am havin the same error message : 

Login page has been opened in a separate window, log in and return here. Or cancel the log in here.

it is for user sm.transat@gmail.com

voodoo magic !!! it now works :P

Hi Jonathan,

good to hear! 

Best regards,

-Supermetrics Team

This is still a problem for us and it is extremely frustrating. What is the fix for this? 

Hi,

if none of the above have worked in your case, please send us a private ticket about it with as much details as you can.

Best regards,

-Supermetrics Team

Login or Signup to post a comment