Supermetrics Support Forum

Solved

I cannot Add new Facebook Adds accounts

Hi!

I am using the Supermetrics for Google Drive Super Pro version.

When I try to add a new account to Facebook Ads, the log in window opens and closes almost instantly, being impossiblle to log in.

However, I can add new accounts in other Data Sources and complete the Log in step without any problems.

What can I do to fix this issue?

Thanks!

• Hi,

sorry to hear about the issue. It seems that there was a small issue with the authenticating late last week but it has been now fixed. Please let me know if this happens again. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Best regards,

-Supermetrics Team

• Hi, 

I have got the same Problem here with the Facebook Ads and the Facebook Insights API as well. 

Existing connections to datasources/accounts were requested as usual, but I was unable to select new accounts with the Facebook Ads and Facebook Insights. So I logged out to reauthenticate, but it is not possible to log in again at the moment. 

The Login screen flashes up and disappears (as described above) and I get the following notificiation with an infinite spinner (tried different browser and Facebook Accounts):

Login page has been opened in a separate window, log in and return here. Or cancel the log in here.

Please fix soon, since I am not able to even update my existing querys.

Thank you and best regards,

Till

• Dear Supermetrics Support,

I was able to halt the login complete window (https://supermetrics.com/login-complete/) in MS Edge:

The ID seems to be empty. Is this correct?

Best regards,

Till

• Hi,

just a quick info. The issue seems to have been resolved.

Greetings,

Till

• Hi Till,

great to hear! 

Best regards,

-Supermetrics Team

• Hello! This is broken for us now! Any idea why the problem has resurfaced? We're in the middle of a big push to get this done right now. Any light shed on this would be greatly appreciated!

1 person likes this
  • I'm having the same issue as well.

I logged out of the Facebook Ads account in the Supermetrics sidebar. When I try to log back in a page opens and is closed real quick and I'm left with this spinning forever.

I've tried logging out of Facebook, clearing cookies, nothing seems to work.

• Hi!

We just tested the login process and it seems to be working normally. It was most likely just a small glitch from FB's side, or are you still experiencing this issue?

Best regards,

-Supermetrics Team

1 person likes this
  • Yep. Working again for me. Thanks!

• I am havin the same error message : 

Login page has been opened in a separate window, log in and return here. Or cancel the log in here.

it is for user sm.transat@gmail.com

• voodoo magic !!! it now works :P

• Hi Jonathan,

good to hear! 

Best regards,

-Supermetrics Team

• This is still a problem for us and it is extremely frustrating. What is the fix for this? 

• Hi,

if none of the above have worked in your case, please send us a private ticket about it with as much details as you can.

Best regards,

-Supermetrics Team

Login to post a comment