Start a new topic

Yahoo Gemini not allowing to split by 'Hour'

The data I have has information for each hour of the day (0 - 12:00 AM, 1 - 1:00 AM, etc.) but for some reason, it is not one of the options that drops down for splitting the data, as the day is the smallest interval it has. How do I get it to be able to split by hour? It should be possible considering that the data I have on Yahoo offers that as an option.

Hi Charlie,

Split by "hour" wasn't implemented earlier, but it is now. It's below the "day" option.

Best Regards,

Harri Lampi

supermetrics.com

Twitter: @Supermetrics 

Support forum: support.supermetrics.com

This now works for most of what I wanted to do, but the "conversion value" still will not split by hour, as it says "These metrics and dimensions can't be fetched together". This is needed so I can track the revenue, is there a way of fixing that?

Hi, Charlie

You can only split the "performance_stats" fields by hour and the list of possible fields can be found from there:

https://developer.yahoo.com/gemini/guide/v1-api/custom-reporting/Cubes/#performance-stats

The "conversion value" field belongs to the "conversion_rules_stats" so it unfortunately can't be split by hour.

Best Regards,

Harri Lampi

supermetrics.com

Twitter: @Supermetrics 

Support forum: support.supermetrics.com

Login or Signup to post a comment