Supermetrics Support Forum

Yahoo Gemini not allowing to split by 'Hour'

The data I have has information for each hour of the day (0 - 12:00 AM, 1 - 1:00 AM, etc.) but for some reason, it is not one of the options that drops down for splitting the data, as the day is the smallest interval it has. How do I get it to be able to split by hour? It should be possible considering that the data I have on Yahoo offers that as an option.

• Hi Charlie,

Split by "hour" wasn't implemented earlier, but it is now. It's below the "day" option.

Best Regards,

Harri Lampi

supermetrics.com

Twitter: @Supermetrics 

Support forum: support.supermetrics.com

• This now works for most of what I wanted to do, but the "conversion value" still will not split by hour, as it says "These metrics and dimensions can't be fetched together". This is needed so I can track the revenue, is there a way of fixing that?

• Hi, Charlie

You can only split the "performance_stats" fields by hour and the list of possible fields can be found from there:

https://developer.yahoo.com/gemini/guide/v1-api/custom-reporting/Cubes/#performance-stats

The "conversion value" field belongs to the "conversion_rules_stats" so it unfortunately can't be split by hour.

Best Regards,

Harri Lampi

supermetrics.com

Twitter: @Supermetrics 

Support forum: support.supermetrics.com

Login to post a comment