Start a new topic
Solved

Data from Bings Ads doesn't appear

Hello,

Since a couple of days, our Bing Ads data isn't imported in our Google Sheet. 

We have 20 clients, but for 9 clients, the cost data doesn't appear.

We've checked the tab with Queries and everything looks okay. how can we fix this?

Pascal

Same problem here, last succesful Bing Data update to Google Analytics was on 10th of May, the days after no update has been taking place.

Hi Pascal,

unfortunately there is a bug in the Bing Ads API connector at the moment. We're working on it and let you know when it's fixed. We're very sorry for the inconvenience.

Best regards,

Jouni Hyötylä

supermetrics.com

Twitter: @Supermetrics 

Support forum: support.supermetrics.com

I'm experiencing this too. Bing ads API says no problems (8:17am EDT). Any estimate on a fix?

https://status.bingads.com/

Is there any ETA on a fix? A few of our weekly reports depend on the Bing connector.

2 people like this

Confirming that we are also seeing the same issue.

Please let us know when this is fixed!

2 people like this

Just to add another voice to the mix, we also have a portfolio of clients for which we pull daily reports using the Bing Ads connector.

To provide a little more color to our issue, we only have problems pulling data through the connector for pre-existing queries (pulling X metrics with Y dates within Z document). If we pull the query from a new doc or change its dates/metrics, the data pulls fine. Otherwise, we'll pull an incomplete report or nothing at all ("Error: No data found").

Hopefully you can solve this issue soon. Thanks.

2 people like this

Hello to everyone,

for the last couple of days, there was a bug affecting Bing Ads connector, that has been now fixed. Could you please let us know if you are still experiencing any issues with your Bing Ads queries.

We're terribly sorry for any inconvenience this issue has caused you.

Best regards,

-Supermetrics Team

3 people like this

Hi Jouni,

So far it looks like our Bing Ads queries are refreshing properly now. Thank you!

Our Bing queries refreshed fine a couple hours ago as well. Everything appears to be back to normal. Thanks!

Our query is also back up and running :-) Thank you!

I am still having an issue with Bing Ads. I am trying to sort data based on hour of the day and the day of the week, so that each row will be "Monday 0", "Monday 1" (as in Monday at 12:00 AM, Monday at 1:00 AM, etc.). The data is splitting successfully by hour, but when I do hour and day of the week, the day of the week shows up as only Wednesday for everything. When I looked more into this by checking what it would do for the date, I saw that it is always making the date December 31, 1969. There is data for day of the week and date and they are certainly not all December 31, 1969. Does anyone know what may be causing this? How can it be fixed?

Hi Charlie,

as this is a separate issue, can you please send us a new ticket about it. Thank you.

Best regards,

-Supermetrics Team

Login or Signup to post a comment