Start a new topic

Query failed: Data fetch failed: 429 429 Permission denied: fiamhoblgpadgcaahjbkgkdofhcofmdaedcl

Hi,

I'm trying to retrieve multiple URLs from Moz, together with their respective canonical URLs and PA/DA scores. When trying to refresh, I constantly get the following error message:

Query failed: Data fetch failed: 429 429 Permission denied: fiamhoblgpadgcaahjbkgkdofhcofmdaedcl

Keep in mind that, what I'm trying to achieve is to to input a large list of URIs through a function into the query in the Supermetrics Queries tab (we've done it numerous times with the TODAY() function in the End Date field). We've also tried implementing the following solution:

"For getting more results from Moz and improving performance, you should get your own API credentials from Moz and add them to your request. Once you have the credentials, you use them by adding "APIKEY_X&Y" (where X=Access ID and Y=Secret key) to Options: Advanced settings on the add-on sidebar, or to the Settings column in SupermetricsQueries. With this setting, Moz queries will be done using your own API credentials"

using temporary keys, to no result.

Even if we try to check 7-8 pages, we receive the aforementioned error.

Any ideas?

Thank you in advance. 

Login or Signup to post a comment