Start a new topic

Pull multiple data pulls into one sheet

What I'd like to do is have several sheets within my Google sheet file, each with different results. For instance, one sheet might pull Facebook page data and another Facebook post data. With the Google Analytics plug-in, I can do this by putting all my reports on one tab and then those reports execute to multiple tabs. Is there a way to do this here? Or do I have to have a separate file for each pull?

unfortunately these kind of options are only available in Supermetrics for Google Drive.

Best regards,

-Supermetrics Team

Hi Litmon,

refresh trigger affects all the queries in that Sheets file. Refresh & emailing has the option to select only certain tab.

Best regards,

Jouni Hyötylä

Twitter: @Supermetrics 

Support forum:

I'm trying to do this as well, but when I open the editor in a new tab, the original query from the first tab is still there. How do I create a new tab with a different query, or better yet, copy the query from the first tab, paste it into the second tab and edit it?

If you have clicked "Modify" while you have one of the existing query result cells selected, then you are editing that query. But you haven't clicked on that, when you click on any other cell than the one that has results from the existing query, you'll be building a new query all together:

Best regards,

-Supermetrics Team 

got it. thanks!

Login or Signup to post a comment