Supermetrics Support Forum

Solved

Supermetrics' Twitter Ads Data doesn't match with Twitter

I'm on an attempt to capture the data from Twitter Ads and send it to a dashboard on Google DataStudio.

But when I apply the data on Google Sheet, it brings me numbers that don't match with Twitter's Ads plataform. I've already tried to isolate "click" and its variations, to compare with the raw data, but it weren't the same.

I'd appreciate a light over this.

Best Regards,

Junior

• Hi Junior,

to see where the discrepancies are coming from (Twitter or Supermetrics), please run the exact same query with Twitter's API tool. If results differ from ours, please post screenshots of query parameters and results in both our tool and Twitter's.

Best regards,

Jouni Hyötylä

supermetrics.com

Twitter: @Supermetrics 

Support forum: support.supermetrics.com

• Having the same issue. Is there any solution? The numbers are wrong...

• Has there been any solution for this?  I'm also running into the issue with the Twitter ad data pulled with Supermetrics not matching the data in Twitter ads manager.

• Hi,

everything should be running normally with Twitter Ads, so could you please send us a private ticket about your discrepancy along with full screenshot of your Twitters dashboard. 

Best regards,

-Supermetrics Team

• Make sure you check "Include Twitter Audience Network" in Options. We had the same problem and this solved it.

• We have the same problem, and checking the Twitter Audience does not fix it

• In case switching the Twitter Audience selection on/off doesn't help, please send us private tickets about your discrepancies. Thanks!

-Supermetrics Team

Login to post a comment