Start a new topic

Data Discrepancies from Google Search Console

I find Some data Discrepancies between Google search Console and my supermetrics spreedsheet. 

I have the double of click and impression in Search Console

Hi Sébastien,

what kind of discrepancies do you have with Google Search Console? One possibility is that you are looking only certain search type data in Search Console, as Supermetrics shows data from all search types and to get only one (for example Web or Image), you need to use filtering.

Best reagards,

-Supermetrics Team

I've been finding data discrepancies with Google Search Console data with date. For example, I have GSC search query reports set up to refresh every month for last month's search queries, and I get different data results when I manually select dates with my custom date range begin on the 1st of the month and ending on the last day of the month. 

I was able to figure out the issue for the problem I was experiencing with the dates. I'm not sure if this is the same thing you're experiencing, but I just wanted to leave this here in case it helps.  It seems that if you're splitting rows by search query, the "Last Month" selected date range only reports the first 29 days, instead of the entire month.

Login or Signup to post a comment