Start a new topic

Split Conversions by Segment Type Name in adwords

Can I split Adwords conversions by Segment Type name?

1 person has this problem

Hi Gema,

all the metrics and dimensions that are available in the Google AdWords API, you should find from Supermetrics.

Could you please check their reports list and if you find any that are missing from Supermetrics, please let us know:

Best regards,

Jouni Hyötylä

Twitter: @Supermetrics 

Support forum:

Hi Jouni,

I am having the same issue. I would like to segment my conversions by conversion name in AdWords, but there is not an option in Supermetrics to do so. 

Hi Carla,

you can use "Conversion Tracker Id" as a split by value but unfortunately it's not possible to pull in the names of your conversions.

Best regards,

-Supermetrics Team

Hey Supermetrics team,

I'm trying to use 'Conversion Tracker Id" as a split value as you suggest, but getting an error.

Attaching the screenshot of an error and also what metrics and split values are used.

as the error message says, some of your selected metrics and split by values cannot be used in the same query. Try removing and adding them one by one to see which are not compatible.

Best regards,

-Supermetrics Team

How can I know which conversion tracker ID is which conversion code?

They all have the same conversion ID in the conversion tracking code.

Hi Nicolas,

it's unfortunately quite hard for us to say as we haven't set up your conversion tracking. We hope that you can find the metrics needed for this kind of a query. You can also visit for metric / dimension details.

Please do an individual post or a private ticket of each different question in the future. Thank you.

Best regards,

-Supermetrics Team

Login or Signup to post a comment