Start a new topic

Split by and sort by -

Hi,

I am working on mny Facebook reporting and I would like to split my result by campaign. 

However, I would like to sort these results by date, so I get the first week with the first ad set in the first row. Is it possible? 

I have looked in metrics and I can't add it, Neither can I "sort by" in the date section. In the split by, there is a"sort by" section but I can't choose "date"if it's not split by week.

Tx!

Hi Matthieu,

I'm not quite sure I understood your request. With the following setup, you'll sort by date and then get for example "Clicks" -metrics from every campaign that you have on the selected dates:

Best regards,

-Supermetrics Team

Hi,

You are quick on the answer!

My problem is that I must "split to row" = campaign.

On the "split to column" section, I leave it empty since I want my metric to show in column(1 row = 1 campaign with all the metrics in separate column).(see dash 2)

If I do what you say, the dashboard is not useful anymore since it creates a kind of matrix report.(see dash 1)

I only want my campaign(row) to be sorted by - date without including the date in the "split ...".

I can't split by week since my campaign are not exactly 1 week long.

Tx! 

dash 2.PNG
(13.3 KB)
dash 1.PNG
(13.8 KB)

Hi Matthieu,

I understand the problem with "matrix" report. The only other option that I can think of is this kind of query:

Best regards,

-Supermetrics Team

Login or Signup to post a comment