Supermetrics Support Forum

Bulk copy of multiple queries from one tab to another - google sheets

Hello,

Let's say I have 20 queries for one of the tabs of the document.

Is there a way to builk copy these queries for another tab of the same google sheet?

I know the SupermetricsQueries tab may be useful but I've tried in the past and I think the tool gets confused?

Cheers!

• Hi Emanuela,

unfortunately it's not possible to copy them "bulk" inside the same sheet in to different tabs. Please see another post about this question: https://support.supermetrics.com/support/discussions/topics/19000017526

Best regards,

-Supermetrics Team

• Hiya,

Actually I tried again and followed the directions in the SupermetricsQueries tab and it seems this is possible?

Instructions "3. Add new queries: type a range address and query parameters, leave the query ID empty. The query will be added when you run a refresh. (Of course, it's much easier to use the sidebar to add new queries.)".

So I think as long as you delete Query ID, created and modified date and amend the range, it works?

Just in case others have the same question... it's a life saver this one

• Hi Emanuela,

you are correct. This is another way of doing it. Depending of the amount of queries that you have on one tab, you can decide which way is faster and easier for you.

Best regards,

-Supermetrics Team

Login to post a comment