Supermetrics Support Forum

Mailchimp data not refreshed using

Hi,

As a agency we manage our clients Mailchimp accounts from our own account. When importing Mailchimp data through Supermetrics I connect to our Mailchimp account and, after logging in, select the client's account. This works initially but seems to "break" when a scheduled update of the data runs.

Did anyone else encounter this issue? Is there a solution other than connecting Supermetrics directly to the clients Mailchimp account?

cheers,
Dave

3 people have this problem
  • Hey Dave,

We have the same exact issue. Trying to find support from their team on this because it is a huge problem.

-Mark

1 person likes this
  • This is a huge problem for us. Mailchimp disconnects every single night when we run a new pull. It makes Supermetrics essentially useless for us. 

1 person likes this
  • Huge problem indeed. As a full service agency we like to offer our clients one report that presents the results of our efforts in every channel, including email. Ever since my initial post (almost a year ago!) there's a comment on our report template that data from Mailchimp is missing due to a software issue. Not very professional. 

I find it rather disappointing that this issue seems to be unnoticed by Supermetrics support. I also wonder if this problem will continue to exist in Supermetrics for Data Studio. As I can imagine that many users will consider switching from Supermetrics for Google Sheets to Supermetrics for Data Studio. In our case (with 50+ clients) this would mean a significant bump in monthly costs for the tool. An investment which is easier to justify when we get something that works.

• Support answer ? 

• Never solved. I raised this issue over email with tech support. Shared the document so they can have a look. Every time I enquire about the status they apologise and promise to get back to me. Then it's silent until my next reminder. Hilariously bad.

• Hi,

I'm very sorry we are yet to fix this. We are currently looking into it and will do our best to fix it as soon as possible.

Best regards,

Niklas Lampén

Supermetrics.com

Login to post a comment