Start a new topic
Solved

How to append row with Google Analytics connector?

Hi,

I see that with the Google Search Console and Moz connectors it is possible to append new data to the bottom row of a column by using the proper query settings.

Is this also possible with the Google Analytics connector?

My use case is that I need a column with all past data run once a month.

Thanks!

Hi,

unfortunately it's not possible to do with Google Analytics, nor AdWords. We are though constantly looking for options and will let you know if we come up with a way to do this.

Best regards,

Jouni Hyötylä

supermetrics.com

Twitter: @Supermetrics 

Support forum: support.supermetrics.com

Hi Jouni, thanks for the prompt reply.

Perhaps with some spreadsheet trickery this is possible?

For instance, the Supermetrics query range could perhaps be dynamically generated so as to be moved to the first empty row of a column?

I wouldn't know how to edit the Supermetrics Query parameters in the SupermetricsQueries tab, but I'm sure you do!

For example, the range address looks like this:

=CELL("ADDRESS",zsupermetrics_CRrPR5eO8FSHBmRfAkARhZR02wBhF3)&":"&address(row(zsupermetrics_CRrPR5eO8FSHBmRfAkARhZR02wBhF3)+rows(zsupermetrics_CRrPR5eO8FSHBmRfAkARhZR02wBhF3)-1,column(zsupermetrics_CRrPR5eO8FSHBmRfAkARhZR02wBhF3)+COLUMNS(zsupermetrics_CRrPR5eO8FSHBmRfAkARhZR02wBhF3)-1)

Which I can't make sense of...

Would appreciate your support in figuring out how to move the query range to the first empty row!

Thanks very much :)

1 person likes this

Hi,

we have gone through many ideas on making it work, but as of now the only option is if you have an external database that can be set to pull data from your Google Sheet with a certain day/time interval and set it to follow after your Supermetrics refresh has gotten the new data.

Changing the parameters in the query is not possible for this case.

Best,

-Supermetrics Team

Login or Signup to post a comment