Supermetrics Support Forum

Solved

GA Views Won't Show, But I'm Logged In

Hey Guys-

I am logged in to my account on GA, Sheets, Supermetrics...all of it. I open the sidebar for SM, click "Select Views" but it just shows the "Loading" graphic...forever. It's like it wonk link from SM to GA even though I am logged in.

I have attached a screenshot.

Please help!

Thanks!

Ron

• I've got the same issue, using SM in Google sheets. It just hangs at 92%. But it's intermittent.

Any updates?

• I get the error all of the time. As a new user I am struggling to use the product. I keep getting timeouts and error messages to refresh and start all over again

• That's a shame, as its a powerful tool with lot's of potential to save time and do a lot of heavy lifting.

Am waiting to hear back on my open ticket to resolve the issue.

Liam, what steps are you taking when error occur?

• Hi Ron, Esteban and Liam,

sorry that our answer to the forum took this long. There has been private discussions about this matter where we hunted down the problem. We have published a new version of the sidebar so could you please restart your computers and re-open Google Sheets / Supermetrics sidebars. Thank you.

Best regards,

-Jouni Hyötylä / Supermetrics

• It seems to be working now.

Thank you!

Ron

• The sidebar wont load. It continues to say "Loading Supermetrics 90%".

Thank you,

Omar

• Hi Omar,

could please write us a new ticket about your issue so that we can keep this thread for GA view related matters only. Thanks!

Best regards,

-Supermetrics Team

Login to post a comment