Start a new topic
Solved

GA Views Won't Show, But I'm Logged In

Hey Guys-

I am logged in to my account on GA, Sheets, Supermetrics...all of it. I open the sidebar for SM, click "Select Views" but it just shows the "Loading" graphic...forever. It's like it wonk link from SM to GA even though I am logged in.

I have attached a screenshot.

Please help!

Thanks!

Ron

I've got the same issue, using SM in Google sheets. It just hangs at 92%. But it's intermittent.

Any updates?

I get the error all of the time. As a new user I am struggling to use the product. I keep getting timeouts and error messages to refresh and start all over again

That's a shame, as its a powerful tool with lot's of potential to save time and do a lot of heavy lifting.

Am waiting to hear back on my open ticket to resolve the issue.

Liam, what steps are you taking when error occur?

Hi Ron, Esteban and Liam,

sorry that our answer to the forum took this long. There has been private discussions about this matter where we hunted down the problem. We have published a new version of the sidebar so could you please restart your computers and re-open Google Sheets / Supermetrics sidebars. Thank you.

Best regards,

-Jouni Hyötylä / Supermetrics

It seems to be working now.

Thank you!

Ron

The sidebar wont load. It continues to say "Loading Supermetrics 90%".

Thank you,

Omar

Hi Omar,

could please write us a new ticket about your issue so that we can keep this thread for GA view related matters only. Thanks!

Best regards,

-Supermetrics Team

Login or Signup to post a comment