Supermetrics Support Forum

AdWords Keyword ID now triggers illegal combination of Dimenions

Hello, 

I had reports that worked for years and they are now failing because combining keyword ID with any keyword level dimensions. For instance combining it with MaxCPC or adding a filter for keyword status is active causes a failure.

When running a report with the dimensions below, it looks like Supermetrics is actually returning the match type for the search query and not the keyword because results will contain match types like "Phrase (Close Variant)." My theory is that Keyword ID. Please advise. Thank you.

Campaignname
Adgroupname
Keyword
MatchType
KeywordId

Please advise. Thanks!

• This did indeed resolve the issue. Thank you very much!

• Hi Josh,

Thank you very much for reporting the issue. The developer responsible for the Adwords integration is currently out of the office, so I can't exactly say what was the reason why your queries stopped working, but after some testing it seems like there was indeed an issue with keywords id that prevented your queries from working properly. We deployed a fix for this today and my similar test queries all work now. Could you please test your queries again and let us know if they don't work, or if there's anything else we can help you with.

Best regards,

Antti Launiainen

supermetrics.com

Twitter: @Supermetrics 

Support forum: support.supermetrics.com

Login to post a comment