Start a new topic

Missing metrics such as purchases, add to cart and custom columns

Hi,

I am using Supermetrics Data Grabber to pull in reports from my Facebook account. I want to be able to see columns such as "Purchases (Facebook Pixel)", "Amount Spent" and so on, including certain custom conversions of my own. In the pull-down menu for Supermetrics these columns are not specified however they are there on the Facebook Ads Manager UI as shown attached. Is there a work around for this? Thanks in advance :) 

Capture.PNG
(59.4 KB)

Hi Aditya,

all of the metrics that are available through Facebook API, should be available also in Supermetrics.

Do you mean these metrics? (usually best way to find the correct metric/split by value is by writing in to the field and see the suggestions):

-Actions: credit spends

-Offsite conversions: purchase (FB pixel)

or if not, please go through with the FB API documentation and if you see something that is missing from Supermetrics, please send us a screencapture of that page and we'll add it.

Best,

-Supermetrics Team

Following up on Aditya Bagri's post. "Amount Spent" is a completely different metric from "Cost" and is VITAL for calculating Return On Ad Spend (ROAS) or Return On Investment (ROI).

Please add spent fields! (See attached)

spend.png
(69.7 KB)

I also can't find certain metrics for Facebook Ads.

Revenue is called Purchase Value inside Facebook  (It is also known as Total Conversion Value). 

I believe that many conversion metrics are missing I will assemble a list of missing metrics.

Login or Signup to post a comment