Supermetrics Support Forum

Missing metrics such as purchases, add to cart and custom columns

Hi,

I am using Supermetrics Data Grabber to pull in reports from my Facebook account. I want to be able to see columns such as "Purchases (Facebook Pixel)", "Amount Spent" and so on, including certain custom conversions of my own. In the pull-down menu for Supermetrics these columns are not specified however they are there on the Facebook Ads Manager UI as shown attached. Is there a work around for this? Thanks in advance :) 

Capture.PNG
(59.4 KB)
  • Hi Aditya,

all of the metrics that are available through Facebook API, should be available also in Supermetrics.

Do you mean these metrics? (usually best way to find the correct metric/split by value is by writing in to the field and see the suggestions):

-Actions: credit spends

-Offsite conversions: purchase (FB pixel)

or if not, please go through with the FB API documentation and if you see something that is missing from Supermetrics, please send us a screencapture of that page and we'll add it.

Best,

-Supermetrics Team

• Following up on Aditya Bagri's post. "Amount Spent" is a completely different metric from "Cost" and is VITAL for calculating Return On Ad Spend (ROAS) or Return On Investment (ROI).

• Please add spent fields! (See attached)

spend.png
    (69.7 KB)
  • I also can't find certain metrics for Facebook Ads.

Revenue is called Purchase Value inside Facebook  (It is also known as Total Conversion Value). 

I believe that many conversion metrics are missing I will assemble a list of missing metrics.

Login to post a comment