Start a new topic

Support for Facebok Audience Network Performance?

Will there be a support for Facebook Audience Network Peformance?

We have Instant articles and we want to get automatically into google docs the performance of each of them. Is tehere any way to do this?

Hi Daniel,

we choose the next data source connector in to development by voting results. You can participate in the voting at https://support.supermetrics.com/discussions/topics/19000015989 

We keep adding new sources on a fast pace, and for example following us on twitter: @Supermetrics you'll get the info as soon as new sources have been added to Supermetrics.

Best regards,

Jouni Hyötylä

supermetrics.com

Twitter: @Supermetrics 

Support forum: support.supermetrics.com

Hi

I have the same need. Want to analyse "Audience Network Performance" estimated revenue.. Can i find this with supermetrics?

Hi Ricardo,

that's available at least for the paid content with Facebook Ads connector. (you can choose whether to include audience network for your query or not)

Best regards,

-Supermetrics Team

care to clarify with an example?

I should clarify that i am using supermetrics google sheets add on.. and doing queries with the "facebook ads connector" . Are you referring to applying a filter?

Hi Ricardo,

sorry, I understood you incorrectly. It seems that Facebook Audience network has it's own API which is not available with Supermetrics. You can also participate in the voting on our first reply in this post.

Best regards,

-Supermetrics Team

Thank you

But then again, exactly what were you referring about "Facebook Ads connector. (you can choose whether to include audience network for your query or not)"

What's the supermetrics product you are mentioning that does this?

Hi Ricardo,

that was my memory doing tricks. We have that option in Twitter Ads but in FB it's unfortunately not possible.

Best regards,

-Supermetrics Team

thanks for clarifying :)

Login or Signup to post a comment