Supermetrics Support Forum

Vote for next Supermetrics datasources

Need new data sources for Supermetrics?

Cast in your vote at: https://goo.gl/forms/I8pKvazXggzWlp5d2

Most voted sources gain priority in our development.

1 person has this question
  • Thanks a lot for the answer.

The data source from vote is exhauuuuustive... I hope Google Play has chances...

1 person likes this
  • Can we get Facebook Ad Previews via Google Drive Add In? 

• Hi Dion,

Facebook Ad Previews are possible to get in to Supermetrics but the results will be in iframe-embed code. It's not possible to get the picture straight in to the sheet. 

Best regards,

-Supermetrics Team

• You've already responded

You can only fill out this form once.

Try contacting the owner of the form if you think this is a mistake.

This is weird... I once voted for an absent data source. I now have another missing source, but i cannot vote.

• Hi Nadav,

sorry, it is set so that you cannot send your answer by accident for a second time (which is highly likely with Google Forms). Please tell me the data source that you would have voted and I'll add your vote in to the list manually.

Best regards,

-Supermetrics Team

• WOW i love it! 

• It would be great to have support for Braintree.

• Google Play Console would be great to get install data for our app and be able to compare total install data vs. various paid channels like Adwords and Facebook.

• SEMrush Projects API and Apple News Analytics they have an API also 

• Can you please add Ahrefs to your SEO toolset, it is currently on top of the SEO game and much better than Moz and SEMrush

1 person likes this
  • Waiting for Ahrefs connection

1 person likes this
  • Can we have Amazon Advertising added next? The Amazon UI is terrible and we'd love to share a clean dashboard with our clients.

• Hi OJ,

we have a connector coming for Amazon soon. We'll let you know in our monthly newsletter when it's available. Hold tight!

Best regards,

-Supermetrics Team

• Hi,

There is any update about Snapchat Ads support on google spreadsheets? We have been waiting for a while, any ETA?

Many thanks

Login to post a comment