Start a new topic

Mailchimp Data Pull Stuck

I've been using Supermetrics to pull in data from ~20 different mailchimp accounts every week. Its worked for over a year now, but in the last couple of weeks, all but 4 of the accounts have stopped returning data via the queries. 

The different error messages I get when the queries run are: 

1. Error: Invalid query specification
  2. Error: No data found
  3. Error: HTTP error: 0 Empty reply from server

When I attempt to refresh all the queries, the progress bar gets stuck at 80% when trying to refresh the mailchimp queries, and stays stuck for 30+ minutes. I then cancelled the refresh and tried to refresh individual queries, but those get stuck at 37% completion and never end up pulling in data.

Happy to include the link to the spreadsheets or the specific queries if helpful.

5 people have this problem

Also looks like maybe my accounts go disconnected? Getting the following error whenever I try to create a new Mailchimp query:

"Failed to load: Error: no account objects found"

Screenshot: https://drive.google.com/a/dostuffmedia.com/file/d/0B8eLv_0QybIxWkJOMGthNk5EMVU/view?usp=drivesdk

1 person likes this

I've also tried logging out of all Mailchimp accounts and reconnecting them to see if that allows the queries to run, but that didn't solve the error issue. 

1 person likes this

I'm having the same problem as Jordan. I have multiple accounts in Mailchimp. I can't access any of them using Supermetrics...

I log out and in of Mailchimp and I get the following error:

"Failed to load: Error: no account objects found"

how do we fix this?

Has anyone seen an update to this problem. Have to authenticate each time you want to refresh data isn't really a solution?

1 person likes this

Anyone have a fix?

Login or Signup to post a comment