Creating Total Field that Will Populate at bottom of Table with varying number of row

Hello,

I have a table that is split by my ad sets in Facebook.  The number of rows of ad sets will vary as I bring live new ad sets and pause old ones. I would like a "Totals" row to always be at the bottom of my table.  Given that the number of rows will be varying, how do I set that up?

1 person has this question
  • Hi Chris,

you can make a function that sums the whole row, despite of the number of cells with "=SUM(A2:A)" -but unfortunately I couldn't come up with a solution that makes a function automatically move to the end of the row of data. You could try asking Google Sheets forum if anyone knows a solution for this.

Best regards,

Jouni Hyötylä

supermetrics.com

Twitter: @Supermetrics 

Support forum: supermetrics/forum

• Has anything become available to add a total row to Supermetrics tables in Google Sheets?

• The four left their occupations, disillusioned with the bearing of Croll’s advisory group, and stated, “The Real Poverty Report.” Cameron moved to Maclean’s Magazine where he was an author and partner editorial manager For More Information.

Login or Signup to post a comment

Didn't find what you were looking for?

Start a new topic