Hi. I have a problem with the scheduled e-mails.
I have set up a scheduled e-mail with an Excel attachment for a sheet. E-mail is sent succesfully and we receive the test e-mail as well; however e-mails have no attachment. FYI, the test e-mail we receive says "We couldn't verify that supermetrics.com actually sent this message".. Our e-mail service provider is Gmail but I've used my personal hotmail account as the test e-mail and it didn't receive the attachment either. Here's a screenshot of the schedule window. Let me know if you need anything else to go on.
File ID: 1FLd-hS5loTyC_LqbmXvqPDwOQq6FEuiQh6HWjLx8CRo
Trigger ID: iZjYbIAxHesb7cZdQMXJbMQsWk5Cpq