Start a new topic

Append new data below existing lines (google sheets)

Is there way to have Google Sheets append the new data on the next line available on the data sheet?

2 people have this question

Hi Clayton,

only by setting up a new query to the next line. When refreshing the old query, it updates the same cells. You can also change the old query in your "SupermetricsQueries" manually to use next row but you have to do this every time when you refresh if you wish to keep the old results.

Best regards,

Jouni Hyötylä

supermetrics.com

Twitter: @Supermetrics 

Support forum: supermetrics/forum

is there a way to utilise a formula for the query range so its selecting the first empty row below existing data? I want to pull 1-2 days worth of data and have it paste below existing data each day.

Hi,

if you mean that you want to keep old results and append new ones, you can only do that in Supermetrics for Google Drive. Please see this solution: https://support.supermetrics.com/support/discussions/topics/19000015753

Best regards,

-Supermetrics Team

Thanks yes I found the option to do this in Google sheets after I posted. Cheers

Hi clayton,

Can you please let me know how to append new values in google sheets

In the side bar when you create each data pull, look under "options" at the bottom. There is a checkbox for "combine new results with old". Cheers

Login or Signup to post a comment