Supermetrics for Google Sheets - Rows duplicated

Dear support,

While I haven't performed any update regarding the Supermetrics queries I am using within my reporting on Google Sheets to follow up Google AdWords campaigns, I noticed an issue suddenly affecting each of my monthly reports this morning.

Basically, instead of reporting for example each KPIs (cost, impressions, clicks, etc.) on one row for the current month, the requested data is now reported on multiple rows for the current month which doesn't make sense at all.

Attached is an example to illustrate the issue I am encountering.

I assume this might be due to a recent technical update on your side? In any case, can you let me know how to fix this issue ASAP?


1 person has this problem
  • Hi,

    I'm having the same issue right now for data extracted from Google Search Console.

    Rows are duplicated... And this is completely messing up all my automatic reporting and export.

    Could you please have a look? Pretty URGENT matter for me and I guess for many other hard-users of this great tools.


  • We are having the same issue

  • Have kinda the same issue here. All the queries from google drive have duplicate dates. 

    Query ID: rtAadPNj1tlCKBu6ZiF5xpZgh8sDOS


  • Have the same issue here. All the queries from google drive have duplicate dates.

    Query ID: rtAadPNj1tlCKBu6ZiF5xpZgh8sDOS


  • Same issue here

  • Hi everyone,

    this issue should be fixed now. Could you please let us know if any of you still experience this issue.

    Best regards,

    Jouni Hyötylä

    Twitter: @Supermetrics 

    Support forum: supermetrics/forum

  • It seems everything is working fine now. Thank you.

  • Hi,

    I confirm the issue is fixed on my side. Many thanks for your reactivity & hope this won't reproduce as this is quite disturbing.



  • Fixed!

    Thx a lot Support Team!

  • Thanks a lot for all your feedbacks.

    Have a nice weekend! :)

    -Supermetrics Team

Login to post a comment