**This article has been updated to include a new date and some additional changes**
On February, 2023, we'll make a change to the "Advertiser contact phone number" field in our TikTok Ads data source. Queries that use this field might appear differently as a result. We will also deprecating a number of fields that are no longer supported in the latest version of the API.
What is changing
It was unclear in the past what the "Advertiser contact phone number" field represented, and with the upcoming API version update, TikTok has defined this field to be the cellphone number.
As we think this is misleading given the existing field name, we are setting the "Advertiser contact phone number" field to be the advertiser telephone number specifically. This update may change the value shown in your report.
We are also adding a new "Advertiser cellphone number" field so we can continue to provide the cellphone number information as well.
And finally we will be deprecating the following fields. There are no replacements, you should remove them from your reporting as they will no longer return a value after February 2.
- Details page browse events (form)
- Total consultation value
- Button clicks (form)
- Total details page browse (form) value
- Details page browse events (consultation)
- Total button clicks (form) value
- Button clicks (consultation)
- Total details page browse (consultation) value
- Total button click (consultation) value
- Consultation events
- Details page browse events (app download)
- Total details page browse (app download) value
- Button clicks (app download)