You can modify your license on the Team Management site following this guide for licenses purchased:
- before the 28th of March 2021 for Google Sheets and Data Studio;
- before the 15th of June 2021 for Microsoft Excel
On the other hand, if you've purchased your license with an invoice/bank transfer and wish to continue using that method, please contact support for assistance.
Quick links to sections below:
- Before you begin
- Assigning new user(s) to your license
- Modifying your subscription
Before You Begin
Only team members with an "Owner" or "Admin" role can manage licenses, "Editors" will not have access to these options. So, make sure that you have logged in to the Team Management site with an "Owner" or "Admin" role account. See this article for how to change your role - if you are currently an "Editor", you will need someone with "Admin" rights or higher to do this for you.
Assigning New Users to Your License
- Log in to https://team.supermetrics.com/ with a Google/Microsoft account that is a Supermetrics "Owner" account.
- Check that you're logged into the correct team from the upper-right corner of the browser window. If you belong to multiple teams, you can switch between teams by clicking the Switch team button and selecting a different team from the drop-down list.
- Select the LICENSES tab to see all licenses associated with your current login.
- You will now see all licenses under the selected team and the logged in account.
- Note: If you do not see the licenses you expect, switch to your other teams and check the LICENSES tab to see if they have the license(s).
- On the Paid tab, click on the Manage button on the right-side of a license to see all the license details such as users currently assigned to the license.
- Click the Manage Users button.
- This will bring up a dialog box where you can assign the license to an existing team member or add a new user to the team and assign them to the license. You can also unassign the license here.
Modifying Your License
You can also modify your subscription through the team site. The guide below will walk you through the steps.
Adding users/accounts/data sources
- Follow steps 1-5 above.
- Click the Upgrade button.
- A new window will open where you can select additional data sources, accounts, and/or users to add to your subscription. See this guide for a step-by-step guide on the purchase process.
Removing users/accounts/data sources
To reduce the number of users, accounts, or data sources in your subscription, simply cancel your subscription and buy a new one with your desired number of users/accounts/data sources. See How to purchase a new license.