In some cases, you may need to re-authenticate your user account to the data source for the connector. The below instructions show you how to do this, using Facebook Ads as an example. Similar steps work for most Supermetrics connectors.
There are three ways to re-authenticate a data source in Big Query.
Option 1 - Through the Team Management Site
2. Go to Integrations -> Sources -> select the data source you wish to re-authenticate and click on renew.
Option 2 - Through Big Query
1. Select the transfer you wish to re-authenticate from https://console.cloud.google.com/bigquery/transfers.
2. Click on edit.
3. Scroll down the page and click on change configuration.
4. Click on add another user.
5. (For Facebook Ads specifically)
Insert your credentials (username and password) and click on log in.
6. (For Facebook Ads specifically)
Click on continue as X if you wish to proceed with that user account. If you wish to proceed with a different account, click on log into another account.
7. Click on continue to proceed.
8. Set up the general settings (conversion window, reporting timezone, report time of action stats) and click on submit.
9. Click on save to complete the steps. Check that you have a Dataset ID for the transfer.
Option 3 - Logging out completely from the data source through the Team Management Site
As the last option, it is possible to log out completely from the data source.
Please note that with this method your transfers that rely on this login token will stop working.
2. Go to Integrations -> Sources -> select the data source you wish to re-authenticate and click on log out.
3. Go back to login as in option 2.