This guide applies to the following error:
"The parameters available in this report have changed and the current values are no longer valid. Review the Parameters section of the Properties panel for the chart, group, page, or report to fix this."
Re-authenticate the data source
1. In your Data Studio report, click on the Edit icon next to your selected Data source (or go to Resource → Managed added data sources → Edit).
2. Click on Edit connection to go to the authentication settings for the connector.
3. Enable the option Allow "Select accounts" to be modified in reports.
4. To complete all authentication steps for a specific data source, please see:
5. Open the dropdown menu for accounts under parameters and hand-pick all accounts/pages or a specific account/page.
Please note that this feature is not available with all data sources. If "parameters" doesn't appear, please re-authenticate the data source: How to re-authenticate a Data Studio connector and disable the option Allow select accounts to be modified in reports.
If you continue to have issues after trying the above actions, please submit a request to support with the details of the issue and we will assist you.