This guide will show you how to create a BigQuery dataset that you can use as the data destination for your transfers.
You can also refer to the Google Cloud guide for Creating datasets.
Creating a dataset for the transfer
1. Go to console.cloud.google.com.
2. Verify that you have selected the correct project you want to use with Supermetrics.
3. Under Resources, go to BigQuery.
4. Click on the project name in the navigation, which will reveal the CREATE DATASET option. Click on it to add a new dataset.
5. Give the dataset a meaningful name in Dataset ID and select a Data location closest to you for best performance.
6. Click on Create dataset to finish the creation process. You can now select the dataset as the destination when creating your transfers.