In preparation for the API upgrade to version v201911, we will be marking fields as deprecated that no longer exist in that version, as well as adding and changing some fields that are now available.
Some of these changes were originally planned for July 22nd, 2020, but due to issues discovered in the process, we had to delay the field additions, as well as be forced to deprecate the reach fields we wanted to save. Sadly, due to the how the new reach fields work, we must add them as new fields to have them work properly.
These changes will happen on July 29, 2020.
These fields will be marked as deprecated and will no longer return values as of July 29th - please note the new replacement fields you can use instead. This is different than the original change as we cannot save the original fields, you must update your queries to use the replacement fields.
|Deprecated Field||Replace with...|
|Unique visitors||Total unique visitors|
|Average impressions per visitor||Average impressions per unique visitor|
There are also specific limitations on these new reach fields, which are fully outlined here:
In short though, requests that include these fields will need to follow these guidelines:
- Must include Line item or Order dimension
- If weekly breakdown, must include Week dimension and one of: Order, Line item or Ad unit
- If monthly breakdown, must include Month & year dimension and one of: Order, Line item or Ad unit
- Maximum date range of last 93 days
- Data may not be available for up until 3 days in the past (meaning "today" and "yesterday" may not contain some or any results)
These new fields will be introduced on the 29th:
- Total reach impressions
- Total Active View eligible impressions
- Total Active View measurable impressions
- Total Active View viewable impressions
- Total Active View % measurable impressions
- Total Active View % viewable impressions
For Data Studio users - You will need to refresh your data source to get the updated field list when this happens on the 22nd.