This guide will show you all the necessary steps to transfer triggers created in your report files to the currently logged in Google account. If you have recently changed your license user account to a new user, it is also possible to use this guide to avoid orphaned triggers created by the old user account.
- Open the trigger configuration window Add-On>Supermetrics>Schedule refresh & emailing which will show all triggers in the file regardless of who created them.
- On the opened configuration window, the trigger list should be shown with additional link on the triggers not created by the current user
- Click 'Transfer to me' to transfer the triggers to the current logged in account.
- A confirmation dialog should appear:
- Click 'Confirm' and the triggers should be transferred and set up with the new account and should start running.