As Google is deprecating the Average Position metric, we're adding fields to our connector to enable other ways to pull this data. The new fields are listed below.
Top impression metrics:
- Top Impression Percentage
- Search Top Impression Share
- Search Budget Lost Top Impression Share
- Search Rank Lost Top Impression Share
Absolute top impression metrics:
- Absolute Top Impression Percentage
- Search Absolute Top Impression Share
- Search Budget Lost Absolute Top Impression Share
- Search Rank Lost Absolute Top Impression Share
Are you seeing discrepancies with the results?
The numbers shown in Google Ads' own UI tool are given as percentages with 2 digits after decimal separator, for example 97.25%. However the Google Ads API returns the same value to us as a ratio with 2 digits after decimal separator, for example 0.97. This means that there can be differences in the results you see when pulling data with our tools and comparing it to what you see on Google Ads. Unfortunately this is a limitation within the API that we have no means of fixing at our end.