In some cases, you may need to re-authenticate your user account to the data source for the connector. The below instructions show you how to do this, using Facebook Ads as an example (these same steps work for most connectors).
- Select an empty cell in the Sheets file that has no query data in it.
- Click Add-ons->Supermetrics->Launch sidebarto open the configuration panel.
- If the sidebar is already open, make sure to click the Exit button to stop editing a query and place the cursor in an empty cell with no query in it. You cannot reset the authentication while a query is actively being edited.
- Click on the top Data Sources option in the sidebar to expand it.
- Scroll down to the data source you need to re-authenticate in the list.
- Click the arrow next to the data source name to expand it.
- If you don't see the arrow as shown in the image, then you are likely getting a UI glitch caused by the known Google Account Management bug. Follow the workaround in this article: Authentication-, HTTP- or Script errors.
- Click the link to Log out all to log out all user accounts currently being used for that data source.
- It will ask you to confirm you wish to log out. Click Log out to proceed.
To log back in, scroll down the list to the connector again and click on the name.
- This will start the login process, usually in a pop-up or new tab. Follow the directions to log back into the data source.
WARNING - For some sources, like Facebook or Twitter, it will use the browser cookies to log the user in automatically, which can sometimes lead to the wrong user being added. If you need to prevent this, you will need to log out of the data source in the browser (for example, log out of your Facebook account in the Facebook site), and then click on the connector name to start the login process. It should then prompt you for a username and password to that source instead of
- If you need to add more than one account, click on the arrow next to the connector to expand it and click the link to + Add new user.
- Refresh the queries that used this connector to ensure the re-authentication was successful.