Some of the Supermetrics-provided templates have a special report element for the "Target Value" that may need some additional configuration to customize it for your scenario.
For example, on page 2 of our Google My Business report template, there is report element for seeing if your target is met:
You can customize the target value for your own needs by doing the following:
- In Edit mode, click on the report element.
- Under the DATA section in the sidebar, go to the Target section.
- Update the value in Target Value text box to set to a new, relevant value for your reporting.
- Check the report element is now updated:
- Repeat for the other report element to adjust it, as needed.