This page relates to the installation of Supermetrics Excel add-in.
- Open portal.office.com and either edit an existing Excel file or create a new one.
- Open the dialog for available add-ins by clicking Office Add-ins in the Insert ribbon tab.
- The dialog should show you an add-in called Supermetrics in the Admin managed tab. If not, click Refresh in the top right corner of the dialog.
- You should now see the Supermetrics add-in in the Data ribbon tab.
- If the add-in does not appear even after clicking Refresh, it suggests that your Office subscription is not necessarily compatible with the centralized deployment, or the process is taking a lot longer than usual due to deployment delay. Usually the add-in should appear in Office Online almost immediately.
- When you open the add-in for the first time, you should see a welcoming message. That indicates that the add-in was able to identify your account successfully. If you see an error message instead, please contact Supermetrics support for further assistance.