This page relates to the installation of Supermetrics Excel add-in.
- Open Excel on your Windows or Mac desktop.
- Open the dialog for available add-ins by clicking Office Add-ins in the Insert ribbon tab.
- The dialog should show you an add-in called Supermetrics in the Admin managed tab. It is quite common that you do not see freshly availabale add-ins right away and will need to click Refresh in the top right corner of the dialog to refresh your view.
- You should now see the Supermetrics add-in in the Data ribbon tab.
- If you do not see the Admin managed tab, please check that you are logged into Office with your Office 365 account and e.g. not with a personal one.
- If the add-in does not appear even after clicking Refresh, it suggests that your Office subscription might not be compatible with the centralized deployment, or the Excel software version is not compatible with the add-in. Please check your Excel Online to verify if the add-in appears there.
- When you open the add-in for the first time, you should see a welcoming message. That indicates that the add-in was able to identify your account successfully. If you see an error message instead, please contact Supermetrics customer service for further assistance.