The Supermetrics API is a tool that lets you harness the data source connection power of Supermetrics to output JSON-formatted data, that you can use in a variety of scenarios:
- Import data directly into Tableau, MS PowerBI, Qlik Sense or other BI tools.
- Import data to a data warehouse or database.
- Import data to your in-house system for creating visualisations and dashboards.
It's flexible and easy-to-use, especially if you are familiar with our existing Google Sheets product.
1. Go to the Team Management site at team.supermetrics.com and log in with a valid Google user account.
2. In the top navigation, go to INTEGRATIONS → Query Manager. You can now start building queries using the sidebar in the Query section! See Using the Query Manager for an example query guide.
3. Once your query has been built and tested, you can use the query URL to connect to your reporting tools or data warehouse.
Once you authorise any data source in the Query Manager, you will be given a 14-day trial license to test the Query Manager and the associated data sources. If you would like to purchase a subscription to the Supermetrics API, please contact us for quote.
Continue to the next Getting Started guide:
If you have problems with the tool or need further guidance for specific scenarios, please contact support for assistance.