The Supermetrics API is a new tool that lets you harness the data source connection power of Supermetrics to output JSON-formatted data that you can use in a variety of scenarios not supported previously:
- Import data directly into Tableau, MS PowerBI, Qlik or other BI tools.
- Import to a data warehouse or database.
- Import into your in-house system for creating visualisations and dashboards.
It's flexible and easy-to-use, especially if you are familiar with our existing Google Sheets product.
- Go to https://team.supermetrics.com/query-manager.
- Log in with a valid Google user account.
- You can now start building queries using the sidebar in the Query section! See Using the Query Manager for more information on how to use this.
- Once your query has been built and tested, you can then use the query URL to connect to your reporting tools or data warehouse. There are some instructions in the builder for a few common system - click on those to see how they work.
Once you authorise any data source in the Query Manager, you will be given a 14-day trial license to test the Query Manager and the associated data sources. If you would like to purchase a subscription to the Supermetrics API, please contact us for quote.
If you have problems with the tool or need further guidance for specific scenarios, please contact support for assistance.