The Team Management site allows you to view and manage your licenses. The tool is accessible at https://team.supermetrics.com/ and you must log in with the Google Account you defined as the User ID when you purchased the license in order to do further team management. The below guide describes the primary features of viewing and managing your licenses, as well as purchasing and renewing.
Quick links to each section:
- Before you Begin/Basic Information
- Viewing Your Licenses
- Purchasing New Licenses
- Renewing and Upgrading Licenses
- Updating Card/Payment Information
Before You Begin/Basic Information
For managing licenses, the account you log into Team Management with should ideally be an "Owner" role account, as the other roles may not be able to see or interact with some of the billing/payment options available. See Modifying Members if you need to have your role promoted - if you are currently an "Editor", you will need an "Admin" or higher to do this for you.
Viewing Your Licenses
- Log into https://team.supermetrics.com/ with the User Id set for the license or an "Owner" account.
- Check that the correct team is selected in the upper-right. You may belong to multiple teams and not all may have licenses. You can switch between teams by clicking the Switch team button and select the another team from the drop-down.
- With the team verified, then click on the LICENSES tab.
- You will now see all licenses associated with the selected team and the logged in account.
Note that both live and expired trials will show up in this list, along with active licenses.
- If you do not see the licenses that you expected, select another team with Switch team and recheck the LICENSES tab to see if that has the license. NOTE: If none of the teams you belong to has the license, submit a support request with the payer email and/or transaction ID so that support can assist you.
- You can click on "Manage" under each license to get an overview, see some specific option tabs, and see who is assigned. You can also change the assigned user here, if an "Assigned License", or add new members.
Purchasing New Licenses
- See How to purchase a new license for instructions on how to purchase a new license.
Renewing and Upgrading Licenses
- See How can I renew/extend my license to renew/ extend your license.
- See How Do I Enable/Disable Auto-Renewal? if you need to enable or disable the auto-renewal feature.
- See Is it possible to add new data sources to my existing old license if you need to add extra data sources into your existing old license.
- See How Can I Modify an Existing License for how to modify your old existing license in the Team site.
- See Can I Migrate a License from the Old Pricing Model to the New Model? for what to do if you have out-grown your existing old licenses and need to upgrade to a new license package.
Updating Card/Payment Information
See How to Update Credit Card Details for changing your credit card. You can also update it when upgrading your license through the new purchase form.
The ability to change invoice information (like business address, invoice details, etc.) is not yet in the Team site. Until that functionality is added, please submit a support request with the payer email and/or transaction DI so that Support can make the update for you.
IMPORTANT: Please note that the Team Management is a growing tool, so the look of the UI and functionality may change over time. We will strive to update these documents with the latest UI and feature changes, but it may not be 100% accurate all of the time.