- Select "Bar chart" from the toolbar
- Draw the are you wish to use for the bar chart
- Check that you have selected the correct data source.
- Choose the dimension(s). In this example, we select "Week (Mon-Sun)" and "Gender" -with a help of the search tool.
- Choose the metric. We choose "Website conversions" in our example.
- To make the chart clear to understand, go to "Style" in the sidebar and modify the visual details, like:
- Colour schemes
- Dimension values
- Axis titles on/off
- Logarithmic scale on/off
Modified on: Thu, 7 Sep, 2017 at 12:14 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.