- Choose "Pie chart" from the toolbar.
- Draw the area you wish to use for the chart.
- Check that you have the wanted data source selected.
- Choose the dimension. In this example, we select "Age".
- Choose the metric. We choose "Reach" in our example and use search to find it fast.
- When you see something in the results that you want to filter out:
- Go to "Add a filter" in the sidebar.
- Click "Create a filter".
- Select whether you want to include only certain things, or exclude something from the results.
- Select which field to you want to filter.
- Select the condition (in this example, we want the value be equal to certain age group).
- Write in the value you want to exclude (make sure that the syntax matches the results syntax exactly).
- Click "Save".
- You can create as many filters as you wish.
Modified on: Thu, 7 Sep, 2017 at 12:04 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.